JAGUAR LEASE END OPTIONS
End-of-Lease Program at Jaguar Dealer Near Chicago
Jaguar Hinsdale is your premier luxury performance car and SUV dealer near Chicago. Many of our Jaguar drivers decide to lease their vehicle. We have created some personalized lease end options for drivers turning in their Jaguar lease at Jaguar Hinsdale.
You can turn your Jaguar into Jaguar Hinsdale, no matter the dealership you originally leased it from. Our team at Jaguar Hinsdale is here to guide you through your lease end options as your lease contract nears an end. Your three Jaguar lease end options include; getting into a new Jaguar, keeping your current Jaguar, or returning your Jaguar.
End-of-Lease Options at Jaguar Hinsdale
- STEP 1 – CONTACT JAGUAR HINSDALE- Visit Jaguar Hinsdale or shop our inventory of new Jaguar models online. Once you have selected the particular Jaguar model you are interested in, you can schedule a test drive, get pre-approved, or simply contact us for an at home test drive. Jaguar Financial Services may occasionally offer existing lease customers special incentives to terminate their lease contract early by waiving the remaining payments. These special programs are a perfect opportunity for you to into a brand new Jaguar. Contact a Sales Associate for Lease Pull Ahead Program qualifications and availability.
- STEP 2 – EVALUATE YOUR CURRENT JAGUAR – We encourage all Jaguar lessees with an upcoming lease maturity date to schedule a pre-inspection of their Jaguar approximately 90-120 days before the end of their lease. Jaguar Hinsdale will review your vehicle’s condition and provide an estimate of repair charges. Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- STEP 3 – IF NECESSARY, REPAIR YOUR CURRENT JAGUAR AT JAGUAR HINSDALE – After your Jaguar is inspected if there is any excess wear and use present, you will receive an estimated cost to repair. We recommend having these repairs completed at Jaguar Hinsdale. Our service department has helped many other Jaguar lessees with their lease return repairs. You will have peace of mind knowing your repairs are handled by our factory-trained technicians. You will be required to forward your repair receipts to Jaguar Financial Services to ensure that your maturity billing is updated accordingly. Or, if more convenient, you can choose to return your vehicle as is and pay any outstanding charges at that time.
If you have decided to keep your current Jaguar after your lease ends, you may purchase your vehicle outright for the purchase option price or finance the amount remaining with Jaguar Financial Services. Either option will allow you the freedom to customize your Jaguar precisely to your liking and driving preference. Contact Jaguar Hinsdale and we will make it as easy as possible for you to own the Jaguar you have now.
- STEP 1 – EVALUATE YOUR CURRENT JAGUAR –
We recommend visiting Jaguar Hinsdale for a pre-inspection no more than two months before your lease ends. We will review the condition of your Jaguar with you and provide an estimate of any charges. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. The final inspection of your vehicle will take place roughly 60 days before the expiration of your lease.
- STEP 2 – IF NECESSARY, REPAIR YOUR CURRENT JAGUAR –
Shortly after your inspection is completed, you will receive an estimated cost for the repairs. To ensure that the repairs are acceptable, we recommend having them completed at Jaguar Hinsdale. You will be required to forward your repair receipts to Jaguar Financial Services to ensure that your maturity billing is updated accordingly. Or, if more convenient, you can choose to return your vehicle as is and pay any outstanding charges at that time.
- STEP 3 – RETURNING YOUR JAGUAR –
Please contact Jaguar Hinsdale and schedule an appointment to return your vehicle on or before your lease maturity. Jaguar Hinsdale will review the condition of your Jaguar and confirm that the necessary repairs have been made. You and Jaguar Hinsdale will sign a Vehicle Return Confirmation form to validate that the return process is complete.
THE END OF ONE GREAT JOURNEY IS THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER
When the lease on your current Jaguar is scheduled to mature, it’s time to start thinking about what you intend to do with the vehicle. Our team of dedicated Client Advisors at Jaguar Hinsdale is here to guide you through the process. We invite you to explore your lease end options with Jaguar Hinsdale today.
Benefits of Leasing a Jaguar
Leasing can be the most financially advantageous way of driving a new Jaguar, which is probably why more than half of Jaguar owners choose to lease. Jaguar Hinsdale is committed to providing the most competitive leasing programs available, so our customers from the greater Chicago area and from across the entire state of Illinois can drive a larger, more powerful and better-equipped Jaguar vehicle.
Leasing does not require the same cash commitment since you only pay for the value of the vehicle you’re using during its lease period. At the end of their lease, Jaguar owners have the flexibility to turn in their Jaguar for a newer model, re-lease their current Jaguar for an additional term, buy their current vehicle at a set agreement price, or turn their Jaguar in and walk away. Leasing with Jaguar Financial Services adds the security of keeping everything under one roof. From test drive to the end of your lease, the Jaguar family is ready to meet all your automotive needs.
And since there’s nothing quite like the feeling you get when you driving a new Jaguar, we’re going to do our absolute best to make it easy for our Illinois customers to stay behind the wheel of one.